Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter Monday

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!  We had almost the whole crowd at our house - 43 at final count - so fun!  The date was a little early this year, though, and we still have snow and mud in the yard.  So, the egg hunt happened indoors and was limited to only the littlest kids - 6 and under.  As I filled the golden egg this, anticipating the competitive fight for it's location and the inevitable disappointment of those unlucky ones who don't find it, I wondered...why exactly did I start this golden egg thing to begin with?  But it was found, by a first time golden egg finder, and there were no tears.
Kate and John plant a tray of grass every year to use as a center piece on our Easter table.  I think my neice and nephew must have started their earlier than we did - look at the grass they brought me!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - thank you!