Saturday, October 20, 2012

Ambitious Weekend Plans

I was shopping for a birthday present at an overstock store and found these Chocolate Band-Aids.  How perfect.  Maybe not for a birthday present but...And then, halfway down the next aisle, I found the Chocolate Peppermintini mix - perfect for the birthday gift.  Hmmm.  Unless it isn't very good.  Better try it first myself and come back for more if it's good enough to gift.

I've also been putting away summer clothes and pulling out the warm sweaters; uncovering all kinds of fun stuff at the back of my closet - a pair of boots and a purse (both with broken zippers - took to shoe repair shop), Christmas presents I'd forgotten I'd already bought (that is sometimes the trouble with thinking ahead), and this super cool vintage hair dryer in its own little case:
So, my ambitious plans this weekend?  Visit my Grandma.  Wash my hair, sit with a "chocolate" book under the white noise of my hair dryer and taste test the Band-Aids and Chocolate Peppermintinis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - thank you!