Monday, December 24, 2012

Every Time A Bell Rings...

It's Christmas Eve and...I'm ready.  I feel like I must be forgetting something, like I shouldn't feel so relaxed, like I shouldn't have time to post.  We're even going out for a family walk in a few minutes.  The kids sing in the Youth Choir at church this afternoon.  After our evening festivities, Mark and I will watch It's a Wonderful Life as we wrap presents for tomorrow morning.  I have our Marie Callendars Dutch Apple Pie in the freezer, ready for breakfast tomorrow morning.  We decided a few years ago that this would be a nice Christmas morning tradition - and, really, what's the difference between pie and doughnuts or pancakes?  It's all sugar.  (and so easy to pop in the oven while we check out what Santa has brought.)
These angels ornaments are two of the three we'll give this year to our three goddaughters.  We've given them a different angel ornament each year, sometimes from a vacation (a hula angel from Hawaii, a moose angel from Maine).  The above angel is from Colorado Springs.  The bottom one is from a local shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - thank you!