Thursday, April 26, 2012

Re-evaluating

I've been feverishly working on a quilt project deadline that is coming far too quickly and am wondering why I'm taking time out to blog. ?

The original intention of starting a blog was that I would write more by posting everyday.  I am posting everyday but not really writing very much.  I've added photography to my already-too-long list of ways I like to spend my time.  But photograph-ing isn't writing.  Do I care?  I don't know.  This is fun.  But I was trying to make myself write more.  And I really SHOULD be sewing.

I'll be able to show you the finished quilt project soon but can tell you that it is somewhat inspired by the Choose Your Own Adventure books.  Remember those?  They still sell them, newer versions but same idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - thank you!