Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scheduling Toward Freedom

With baseball and softball practice/game schedules released, we are in bad need of posted daily calendars.  I dug out these old black frames today and hung them in the kitchen entry.  With dry erase markers, we can write in our daily schedules. 
But I'm dreaming of summer freedom. 
While running a few errands this morning, I found myself across the street from the thrift store and decided on a quick look.  Here are my treasures that I'm putting away until summer vacation:
Badminton and ice cream - what could be better?!
*** I've realized that the "comments" aren't working on this blog so I apologize if you've left a comment that I haven't acknowledged.  I'll work on fixing it and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - thank you!